The ALLSHOT Belair airbag vest is the second generation of equestrian airbags of this French renowned company specialized in airbag solutions. Belair is mostly designed for the dressage, hunter, and jumper discipline. Minimum weight : 66 pounds.
BELAIR is at the forefront of the latest standards: certified to the new French standards AFNOR (Agence Francaise de Normalisation): PR NF S72-800-2021
Designed and made in France
Unisex - Please refer to the sizing chart in the pictures; if you have any inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
*Please note: For any vest size XL and above, 85CC cartridges are required.
Warranty: Guaranteed: 5 years
- The airbag deploys in case of a fall when the rider is ejected from the horse
- Speed of deployment: less than 80ms (millisecond)regardless the size chosen
- 60 CC & 85 CC cartridges for vests
- Cable connector to clip on with the saddle strap
- Compartment made for the CO2 cartridge
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Limits the injuries and trauma in case of a fall
- Removable " D3O®" back protector - that helps spreading the shock wave in case of an impact
- Water repellent fabric
Compatibility: Compatible with ANY zipped show jackets containing a minimum of 15% elastane
Areas of protection: Cervical, Dorsal region, Hips, Pelvis, Sacrum, Tailbone, Vital organs.
Sold ready to use with: Dorsal -" D3O ®" back protector, Saddle strap (for the saddle), Key ball elastic lanyard (lanyard used for the airbag function for deployment, 2 CO2 cartridges
Composition: Interior : 3D Mesh, 100% -polyester / Exterior : 100% -Cordura, Heavy resistance in polyamide
- DO NOT WASH the vest in the washing machine
- DO NOT submerge in any case the vest in water
- To wash the vest, you can use a wet rag to remove stains
- In any case, please avoid water around the mechanical parts of the vest